Monthly Archives: July, 2020
Joe Biden vows to transform America; 'The Five' weighs in. #FoxNews #TheFive
This clip from Reagan's farewell address is SO RELEVANT to our time. Every America should hear these words. ? ??
Gen. Flynn Warns: '2% of the People are About to Control the Other 98%'
Theater of the Absurd MD Dr. Gets Tracked and Traced.
Karen Planned for Decades ~ The 2012 London Olympiad Opening Ceremonies
When we get to Heaven what are we going to be like? Will we have bodies? Or will we be spirit beings only? Pastor and Teacher Greg Laurie goes into detail to find out what the Bible says about this interesting question!
20 yr. GP MD Doctor Losing License For Speaking Out About Karen
Pastor Ken shares a short devotional with us this morning. Make sure to share this so others can be encouraged!
We are obviously living in very bizarre times that have produced massive fear and confusion.